2022 ACC Tournament: Bracket, TV info and betting odds for quarterfinal round
The ACC Tournament continues on Thursday in Brooklyn.
There are four games throughout the day on Thursday after a wild slate of games on Wednesday. Boston College pulled a major upset over Wake Forest while Virginia Tech needed a buzzer-beater to get past Clemson. Syracuse and Virginia also moved on to the quarterfinal round.
Duke is the No. 1 seed after going 16-4 in ACC play during the regular season. Notre Dame, North Carolina and Miami also received the coveted double-bye. Those four teams will be making their postseason debuts on Thursday.
Virginia and Virginia Tech are the teams most in need of a lengthy ACC Tournament run. Both teams need at leas one more victory — and maybe two — in order to become serious threats to make the Big Dance on Selection Sunday.
Here’s a breakdown of the tournament:
Wednesday, March 9 (Second round)
- Noon | No. 8 Florida State vs. No. 9 Syracuse | ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. | No. 5 Wake Forest vs. Boston College | ESPN
- 7 p.m. | No. 7 Virginia Tech vs. Clemson | ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | No. 6 Virginia vs. Louisville | ESPN2
Thursday, March 10 (Quarterfinals)
- Noon | No. 1 Duke vs. Syracuse | ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. | No. 4 Miami vs. Boston College | ESPN2
- 7 p.m. | No. 2 Notre Dame vs. Virginia Tech | ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | No. 3 North Carolina vs. Virginia | ESPN
Friday, March 11 (Semifinals)
- 7 p.m. | Thursday afternoon winners | ESPN/ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | Thursday evening winners | ESPN/ESPN2
Saturday, March 12 (Championship Game)
- 8:30 p.m. | Semifinal winners | ESPN
Note: All times eastern.
Here’s the odds for every team to win the ACC Tournament, according to DraftKings:
- Duke -135
- North Carolina +600
- Virginia Tech +850
- Notre Dame +1000
- Miami +1000
- Virginia +1400
- Syracuse +2000
- Boston College +3000
Here’s the full bracket for the 2022 ACC Tournament: