2022 ACC Tournament: TV info, bracket and betting odds for second round
The ACC Tournament continues on Wednesday in Brooklyn.
There are four games throughout the day on Wednesday after a trio of first-round contests took place on Tuesday. Boston College, Clemson and Louisville all advanced from Tuesday’s slate.
Duke is the No. 1 seed after going 16-4 in ACC play during the regular season. Notre Dame, North Carolina and Miami also received the coveted double-bye. Those four teams won’t play until the quarterfinals on Thursday.
Wake Forest and Virginia are the teams that are most in need of a length ACC Tournament run in order to make to the Big Dance. The Demon Deacons are in slightly better shape, but they will likely need at least one victory to remain a serious threat on Selection Sunday.
Here’s a breakdown of the tournament:
Wednesday, March 9 (Second round)
- Noon | No. 8 Florida State vs. No. 9 Syracuse | ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. | No. 5 Wake Forest vs. Boston College | ESPN
- 7 p.m. | No. 7 Virginia Tech vs. Clemson | ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | No. 6 Virginia vs. Louisville | ESPN2
Thursday, March 10 (Quarterfinals)
- Noon | No. 1 Duke vs. Wednesday Noon winner | ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. | No. 4 Miami vs. Wednesday 2:30 p.m. winner | ESPN2
- 7 p.m. | No. 2 Notre Dame vs. Wednesday 7 p.m. winner | ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | No. 3 North Carolina vs. Wednesday 9:30 p.m. winner | ESPN
Friday, March 11 (Semifinals)
- 7 p.m. | Thursday afternoon winners | ESPN/ESPN2
- 9:30 p.m. | Thursday evening winners | ESPN/ESPN2
Saturday, March 12 (Championship Game)
- 8:30 p.m. | Semifinal winners | ESPN
Note: All times eastern.
Here’s the odds for every team to win the ACC Tournament, according to DraftKings:
- Duke -130
- North Carolina +650
- Virginia Tech +900
- Wake Forest +1000
- Notre Dame +1000
- Miami +1400
- Virginia +1700
- Syracuse +6000
- Florida State +6000
- Clemson +9000
- Louisville +12000
- Boston College +25000
Here’s the full bracket for the 2022 ACC Tournament: