ACC basketball schedule: 7 games set for Saturday, Feb. 25
Welcome to another college basketball Saturday! The season is nearing a close, and the race for the ACC regular season title and the No. 1 seed in the ACC tournament is a full go.
Miami holds the top spot, with Virginia’s rough loss to Boston College serving as the catalyst. The Hurricanes sit at 14-4 in conference play, with Virginia and Pitt right behind them at 13-4.
All 3 of Virginia, Miami and Pitt have a shot at the top spot in the conference. Pitt holds the tiebreaker over both Virginia and Miami for the No. 1 seed in the ACC tournament, but the key is catching up to a Miami squad that has won 7 in a row.
North Carolina, Clemson and are currently 2 ACC teams are on the bubble of making the NCAA tournament. Pitt is currently in the field according to Joe Lunardi, expected to be a No. 10 seed, while UNC and Clemson are both on the outside looking in.
Every ACC team is in action Saturday except Boston College. Here’s all 7 ACC games on the schedule for Saturday, Feb. 25, all times eastern:
- Clemson at NC State, 12 p.m. on ACCNX
- Louisville at Georgia Tech, 2 p.m. on ACCNX
- Florida State at No. 13 Miami, 4 p.m. on ESPN2
- Syracuse at Pitt, 5 p.m. on ACCN
- No. 6 Virginia at North Carolina, 6 p.m. on ESPN
- Notre Dame at Wake Forest, 7 p.m. on ACCN
- Virginia Tech at Duke, 8 p.m. on ESPN