ACC basketball schedule: ESPN unveils highlights of ACCN coverage during 2023-24 season
The ACC basketball schedule for the 2023-24 season was unveiled Tuesday evening as programs gear up for another year of hoops action.
Following the schedule release, ESPN has unveiled its full coverage of the season, including over 100 games to be broadcast on the ACC Network. The Network will open its coverage of the season with a Tobacco Road doubleheader on Monday, Nov. 6.
Three @accmbb programs are ranked in ESPN’s Way-Too-Early Top 25
— ESPN PR (@ESPNPR) September 27, 2023
North Carolina will host Radford at 7 p.m. ET followed by a Dartmouth at Duke matchup set for 9 p.m. Later in that week, the ACCN will air Florida vs. Virginia at 7 p.m. and South Carolina vs. Virginia Tech at 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 10.
This year will mark the inaugural ACC/SEC Men’s Basketball Challenge, and the ACCN will air 2 of those matchups on Nov. 28 and Nov. 29. League play on the ACCN begins on Saturday, Dec. 2 with a pair of matchups.
Here are the highlights from the ACC Network’s coverage this season:
- ACC Network opens its 2023-24 men’s college basketball schedule with a Tobacco Road doubleheader on Monday, Nov. 6 – Radford at North Carolina (7 p.m. ET), followed by Dartmouth at Duke (9 p.m.). ACCN’s coverage of the 2023-24 women’s basketball season also begins that day.
- Later during tip-off week, ACCN will carry the Florida vs. Virginia (7 p.m.) and South Carolina vs. Virginia Tech (9:30 p.m.) games at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte on Friday, Nov. 10.
- During the inaugural ACC/SEC Men’s Basketball Challenge, Mississippi State at Georgia Tech (7 p.m., Nov. 28) and Georgia at Florida State (9:15 p.m., Nov. 29) will air on ACC Network.
- Conference play on ACC Network begins Saturday, Dec. 2 when UNC hosts Florida State (2 p.m.), followed by NC State traveling to Boston College (4 p.m.).
- Miami, the 2022-23 ACC regular season co-champion and Final Four participant, opens play on ACC Network on Thursday, Dec. 21 against Stonehill (8 p.m.).
- The first of three ACC men’s basketball Saturday tripleheaders in 2024, ACCN features Virginia at NC State (2 p.m.), Virginia Tech at Florida State (4 p.m.) and Duke at Notre Dame (6 p.m.) on Jan. 6. Conference tripleheaders are also planned for Jan. 13 and Feb. 17.
- In addition to the regular season slate, three games from the 2024 ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament (March 12-16) in Washington, D.C. will air on ACC Network
Main photo via ESPN PR (@ESPNPR) on X (formerly Twitter).