College football betting lines updated for Week 1 ACC games
College football is inching closer and closer!
On Monday, DraftKings Sportsbook posted updated betting lines for some of the first games of the season. 8 ACC games were updated with lines for 11 separate teams.
There are a few fun games to kick off the ACC slate, highlighted by North Carolina vs. South Carolina in Charlotte, Florida State hosting LSU in a rematch from last season, and an All-ACC matchup between Clemson and Duke on Monday night.
The ACC is expected to go 7-4 across the first weekend, as you can see below. The Seminoles are tight underdogs with LSU, Virginia remains a heavy underdog to Tennessee in Knoxville and Duke, Georgia Tech remain the odd programs out in ACC vs. ACC opening matchups.
Below are the betting lines for Week 1 in the ACC.
- NC State –16 vs. UConn (Thurs. Aug. 31)
- Louisville –8.5 at Georgia Tech (Fri. Sept 1.)
- Miami FL –17.5 vs. Miami OH (Fri. Sept 1)
- North Carolina -1.5 vs. South Carolina (Charlotte)
- Virginia +27 at Tennessee
- Virginia Tech –14 vs. Old Dominion
- Boston College –9.5 at Northern Illinois
- Florida State +2 vs. LSU
- Clemson -11 at Duke