Here are the ACC's individual statistical leaders after Week 7
Week 7 of the college football season is in the books.
Several statistical leaders across the ACC have begun to separate themselves at the top of the leaderboard. That includes Virginia quarterback Brennan Armstrong, who leads all Power 5 quarterbacks with an average of 403.4 passing yards per game.
Syracuse’s Sean Tucker and Duke Mataeo Durant have also strengthened their position atop the conference’s rushing leaders. As has North Carolina receiver Josh Downs.
On the defensive side, a pair of Syracuse and Virginia players continue to stand out.
Here’s the full ACC individual leaderboard after Week 7:
- Brennan Armstrong, Virginia — 403.4 passing yards per game
- Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh — 322.3 passing yards per game
- Sam Hartman, Wake Forest — 269.2 passing yards per game
- Sean Tucker, Syracuse — 135.43 yards per game
- Mataeo Durant, Duke — 124.71 yards per game
- Jashaun Corbin, Florida State — 92.67 yards per game
- Josh Downs, North Carolina — 119.6 yards per game
- Jordan Addison, Pittsburgh — 97.7 yards per game
- Dontayvion Wicks, Virginia — 97 yards per game
- Mikel Jones, Syracuse — 65 tackles
- Nick Jackson, Virginia — 64 tackles
- 2 players tied with 60 tackles
- Cody Roscoe, Syracuse — 7.5 sacks
- Jermaine Johnson II, Florida State — 6.5 sacks
- Yasir Abdullah, Louisville — 5 sacks
- Jermaine Waller, Virginia Tech — 4 interceptions
- Kei’Trel Clark, Louisville — 3 interceptions
- 14 players tied with 2 interceptions