Florida State matchup with Syracuse in Week 7 held for six-day selection
Florida State fans will have to wait to set their Week 7 gameday plans until after the upcoming weekend of games.
The ACC announced kick times and TV designations for the Oct. 14 slate of games on Monday, but the Seminoles’ game against Syracuse was one of two games that did not receive a kick time. Instead, ESPN is holding the game for a six-day selection to be made after Week 6 concludes.
Kickoff will either be at noon or 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
North Carolina-Miami is the other Week 7 game being held for the six-day pick.
Florida State faces Virginia Tech this upcoming weekend as it looks to move to 5-0 on the year. That game will be in the mid-day slot on ABC, and it’ll see the Seminoles shoot for their first 5-0 start since 2015.
The Noles are coming off a bye week, and they’re two weeks removed from a 31-24 overtime win over Clemson on the road.
This team has College Football Playoff aspirations and a legitimate pathway to one of the four spots in the field.
Syracuse is 4-1. The Orange face North Carolina on the road this weekend.
The rest of the Week 7 ACC schedule can be found below:
- Wake Forest at Virginia Tech — 3:30 p.m. ET, ACC Network
- No. 25 Louisville at Pitt — 6:30 p.m. ET, CW Network
- NC State at No. 19 Duke — 8 p.m. ET, ACC Network
- Syracuse at No. 5 Florida State — to be announced after 10/7 games
- No. 17 Miami at No. 14 North Carolina — to be announced after 10/7 games