Miami vs. North Carolina kick time in Week 7 held for six-day selection
Miami heads to Chapel Hill in Week 7 for what should be a ranked-on-ranked matchup with North Carolina.
The ACC announced kick times and TV designations for the Oct. 14 slate of games on Monday, but the Hurricanes’ game against the Tar Heels was one of two games that did not receive a kick time. Instead, ESPN is holding the game for a six-day selection to be made after Week 6 concludes.
Kickoff will either be at noon or 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Florida State-Syracuse is the other Week 7 game being held for the six-day pick.
Miami hosts Georgia Tech this Saturday, a night kick on the ACC Network. The Hurricanes (4-0) are looking to open ACC play with a victory and move to 5-0 for the first time since 2017.
North Carolina (4-0, 1-0 ACC) hosts Syracuse in the mid-day slot this Saturday.
The rest of the Week 7 ACC schedule can be found below:
- Wake Forest at Virginia Tech — 3:30 p.m. ET, ACC Network
- No. 25 Louisville at Pitt — 6:30 p.m. ET, CW Network
- NC State at No. 19 Duke — 8 p.m. ET, ACC Network
- Syracuse at No. 5 Florida State — to be announced after 10/7 games
- No. 17 Miami at No. 14 North Carolina — to be announced after 10/7 games