North Carolina vs. Virginia: ACC reveals kick time, TV info for Week 8 game
North Carolina will host Virginia at Kenan Stadium in Week 8 ACC action.
The conference announced on Monday that game will kick off at 6:30 p.m. ET on The CW Network. It’ll be the Tar Heels’ first appearance on The CW this season after a pair of games on ESPN and the ACC Network each in recent weeks.
Virginia is 1-5 on the season and 0-2 to start ACC play. The Cavaliers ended an eight-game slide over the weekend with a 27-13 win over William & Mary. Quarterback Tony Muskett accounted for three total touchdowns in the game to help the UVa over the finish line.
North Carolina sits at the other end of the ACC table. The Tar Heels are 5-0 and ranked No. 12 in the country.
Quarterback Drake Maye went ballistic in a 40-7 win over Syracuse on Saturday, accounting for four touchdowns while throwing for 442 yards.
The Syracuse game marked the start of five home games in six weeks for Carolina. Miami comes to town on Saturday for a 7:30 ET kick on ABC. After that, UNC plays Virginia, Georgia Tech, and then Campbell.
Beat Miami this weekend and UNC has a real shot to get to 9-0 for the first time as a member of the ACC.
The rest of the ACC’s Week 8 schedule can be found below:
- Boston College at Georgia Tech — noon ET, ACC Network
- Pitt at Wake Forest — 3:30 p.m. ET, ACC Network
- Virginia at No. 12 North Carolina — 6:30 p.m. ET, The CW Network
- No. 17 Duke at No. 4 Florida State — 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC OR 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network
- Clemson at No. 25 Miami — 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC OR 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network