KenPom predicts every remaining game on Notre Dame's schedule
Notre Dame has had an up-and-down season so far, but the Fighting Irish still have a chance to put together a 20+ win season.
Mike Brey’s squad is off to a 9-7 start, but has wins over Kentucky and North Carolina on its résumé. That means the Irish have a chance at an NCAA Tournament berth, but a strong finish is required.
According to KenPom, things are looking up for Notre Dame. KenPom is projecting Notre Dame to finish the regular season with a 19-12 record. That would give the Irish a chance to win a 20th game during the ACC Tournament.
Here’s how KenPom sees Notre Dame’s remaining schedule on a game-by-game basis:
- Jan. 22: Louisville def. Notre Dame, 70-69
- Jan. 26: Notre Dame def. NC State, 76-69
- Jan. 29: Notre Dame def. Virginia, 63-59
- Jan. 31: Duke def. Notre Dame, 75-70
- Feb. 2: Miami def. Notre Dame, 76-73
- Feb. 5: Notre Dame def. NC State, 74-73
- Feb. 9: Notre Dame def. Louisville, 76-72
- Feb. 12: Clemson def. Notre Dame, 73-70
- Feb. 16: Notre Dame def. Boston College, 73-64
- Feb. 19: Wake Forest def. Notre Dame, 74-70
- Feb. 22: Notre Dame def. Syracuse, 78-74
- Feb. 26: Notre Dame def. Georgia Tech, 73-76
- March 2: Florida State def. Notre Dame, 71-67
- March 5: Notre Dame def. Pittsburgh, 71-60
KenPom is mostly projecting Notre Dame to hold serve at home and lose on the road. The exceptions are a loss to Duke on Jan. 31 and a win over NC State on Feb. 5.
Notre Dame is coming off a narrow victory over Howard on the road on Monday. The Fighting Irish are currently ranked No. 61 in KenPom’s live rankings.
Tipoff vs. Louisville on Saturday is at 4:00 p.m. ET.