ACC basketball schedule, Monday, Nov. 6: Tipoff times and TV networks
The ACC basketball schedule is set with season-opening action ready to roll on Monday, Nov. 6! After a long offseason and the dog days of summer, autumn is in full swing and teams are ready to hit the hardwood.
In the ACC, Monday’s schedule includes 14 games while Florida State will wait a bit longer to tip things off. A pair of games will also air on the ACC Network with the matchups for UNC and Duke broadcast at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., respectively.
Teams from the ACC ranked in the preseason AP Poll include Duke, Miami and North Carolina with the Blue Devils opening the season at No. 2 in the country. Duke should be among the most talented teams in the nation this season with a great shot to dial up a deep run in March Madness.
Here is how the first day of the ACC schedule looks for Monday night:
ACC basketball schedule, Nov. 6
- NJIT at Miami — 7 p.m. ET, ESPN+/ACCNX
- Radford at North Carolina — 7 p.m., ACCN
- Winthrop at Clemson — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- The Citadel at NC State — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- UMBC at Louisville — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Niagra at Notre Dame — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- North Carolina A&T at Pittsburgh — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Tarleton State at Virginia — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- New Hampshire at Syracuse — 7 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Georgia Southern at Georgia Tech — 7:30 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Coppin State at Virginia Tech — 8 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Elon at Wake Forest — 8 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Fairfield at Boston College — 8 p.m., ESPN+/ACCNX
- Dartmouth at Duke — 9 p.m., ACCN